Monday, February 01, 2010

Tabloids: Wall Street, election, deficits

My source of page ones is still on yesterday, so I’ll start my morning feature on my own photos


to be updated later

We knew that since the appointment of Not-Caroline, but the media is letting us know – again – on whose side they are in the Governor’s race

hint- the one with more money to pay for them to advertise. For once I hope NY-ers would go for the underdog over the party machine!

And Wall Street is still making rain – for some

plus a headline on Gibbs idiotic sentencing before the trial of the 9.11 terrorists – Queen of Hearts, Obama administration hearts you!

Update

Wall Street Journal gives Obama’s budget the welcome they are expected to

while in Illinois voters can’t seem to be bothered


which is funny as Obama’s senate seat could very well go GOP

Moonie Times takes on Congress opposition to DADT and money to move 9.11 trials

No comments: