Thursday, September 30, 2004

Freepers on defensive

Posted by Mike10542
On 09/30/2004 8:33:56 PM PDT · 14+ views
September 30, 2004 | Michael Katz
Everyone relax. This election is all about confidence. While we were all hoping that Bush would defeat Kerry handidly tonight and put the election out of reach, we can't be that upset with tonight. Kerry may have even had a slight win, but the point is this. Everyone was talking Kerry out of the race before the debates. The pundits I have heard so far have not said he clearly won, but that he did enough to solidify his base and keep himself in the race. So the only thing we really lost tonight was the chance to put the...

and more:

"Please someone!!! Keep me positive!"
"Thanks for encouraging us. I'm not saying the President did poorly; Lurch just did better than I expected. I stopped watching and went to pray."
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1232071/posts

No comments: