Saturday, February 05, 2005

Totally Committed posts on CCN

link
ating)

by TOTALLY COMMITTED on 02/05/2005 12:24:57 PM EST



The very obstruction of which you speak is the main reason I am feeling so unwilling to try and "fix" the Democratic Party. I gave my all to this Party for almost my whole life. There is no way to convey to you my disgust, disappointment, and anger over what it has become.
When I changed my registration to Independent about an hour after Kerry conceded, I actually cried. I stood in my Town Hall, holding my new voting papers which said I was an "Independent" and I cried. I thought of my grandpa, and how sad he would have been, and then rememberred he wouldn't have been sad with me, but with the Party, too. I am sure of it.
The Democratic Party can just smooch my petoot. They disenfranchised me; they bull-dozed their own candidate into the nomination; they ran a sickeningly weak campaign; they copmpletely direspected and disregarded my candidate, and then their candidate conceded and walked away.... no thanks...
I'm not sure this is a Party I want to see survive. They don't seem to care if they win, or know how to win, or be willing to sacrifice whatever it takes to win. And they are almost as corrupt right now as the other side.
Today, I choose to fight my own guerilla war against thee RW Rregressives. The Democratic Party left me long before I left it.
TC

No comments:

Blog Archive