Saturday, January 15, 2005

Typical Kerrygroup poster:

angrydemocrat  (1000+ posts) Fri Jan-14-05 01:56 AM
Response to Reply #9
12. I quit listenting to AAR
When they started all the Kerry bashing the way they did I said screw them! Mike Malloy bashes Kerry and christians all the time. Then Randi Rhodes went into one of her damn ignorant fits one night and was so damn rude it was it unreal. So I refuse to listen to it to me they are as bad as the right wing nuts. I know other people that also quit listening for the same reasons I did and also refuse to listen again. I guess they don't give a damn if they run their listeners off or night. The only one that doesn't bash Kerry is Al Frankin and he takes up for Kerry when they start their crap about him. But when you listen to him you always here between breaks Malloy and Rhodes and I don't want to hear anything either one has to say anymore so I just don't listen. And Malloy needs to get a life and realize all christians aren't rightwing nuts and until he does he run more listeners off. Oh well not my problem. It's theirs so let them deal with it. 
 http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=273&topic_id=6244&mesg_id=6289&page=

No comments:

Blog Archive