Friday, October 01, 2004

Posted on DU:

CornField (265 posts) Fri Oct-01-04 02:35 PM
Original message
My kids just cracked me up -- "playing President"
My 4- and 2-year-old are home today and they have a little friend over, Shawna, age 4. They decided to do their own rebroadcast of the debates. Shawna was the moderator, seated at a desk. My 4-yr-old was Kerry, standing behind a stuffed giraffe, and the 2-yr-old was told to stand behind a stuffed bear and be Bush. So, Shawna began asking questions: "Would you be a mean President?" and so-forth. I enjoyed the show and then left the room.
Next thing I know there is a huge rukus in the debate hall. I go in and the 2-yr-old is trying to pummel the 4-yr-old. I separated them and the 4-yr-old tells me, "He wants to be Kerry, Momma. But he has to be Bush because he doesn't speak too good."
Ain't it the truth, baby
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2438463

No comments:

Blog Archive