Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Freepers melt down:

Hey Fellow Freepers -- I thought we were made of sterner stuff. This race is far from over.
Before you decide to post an "AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHH!" or a "Nooooooooooo!!!" or some other girlie-man type howl of despair every time an exit poll doesn't go our way, just imagine how much fun the DUmmies are going to have picking up your comment and posting it over at DU.
So if you don't have anything constructive to say, howsabout you go cry in the bathroom until you get control of yourself, and spare us all your useless whining.
If Bush loses this, it's going to be tough enough around here without your adding to the DUmmies' schadenfreude.
Of course, if Bush wins, I'll see you all over there when I go to add to their misery.
But please, in the meantime, I expect better of you guys. Jeez, I'd hate to be in a foxhole with some of you spineless crybabies

No comments:

Blog Archive