Friday, May 21, 2004

(#179) (Rated 5.00/1)

by Donna Z on 05/21/2004 09:18:23 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

Kay_I left an ODL message for you up thread.
Here's another snip:
An interview with Barney
Bob, from Williamsburg, Brooklyn writes: What was it like to be dropped on your head? I imagine it wasn't fun. Do you harbor any resentments against the President, and if so, does that worry the Secret Service?
Barney Bush: Ouch! It hurted something awful getting dropped on my little noggin like that! We had just landed in daddy's big plane, and mommy had carried me down to the ground where all the girls were waiting to meet us. But mommy hadn't had a Benson & Hedges Menthol 100 in almost two hours, so she wanted to get into my daddy's big car with the dark windows right away. That is why she threw me at my daddy like a shot put, and he couldn't help but lose his grip on me after downing all those Bucklers. So no, I did not get mad at my daddy for almost killing me, because it was not really his fault. Besides, if I had growled and snapped at him, then all those nice girls would not have kneeled down to pet me and let me sniff their hoo-hoos.


No comments:

Blog Archive