Sunday, November 17, 2002

Dear DNC


They had "an enormously popular pResident" campaigning for them?!?!!!! I

am very unconvinced of this fact. However, if that were the truth, IT
WAS YOUR JOB TO MAKE THE NAZI MORON ENORMOUSLY UNPOPULAR. Way to fire
up your bases! How about the "computer glitches in the vote counts? How

about DNC's inability to connect with the grassroots - the pick of a
candidate in Florida, the failure to use the Question Mark campaign?
Keep this loser mentality up - it was the wrong thing to do after we won

in 2000 and it's the wrong thing to do now. I donated, I worked for you
spreading some messages (although I spread mostly my own - less watered
down), I defended you against the grassroots who are fed up with you,
but your pandering to the fascist junta is wearing me down too. Are you
ever going to become the opposition?

No comments:

Blog Archive