Monday, April 12, 2004

Amen!


[new] (#176) (Rated 5.00/2)

by Anonymous on 04/12/2004 02:29:15 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Reply

Hi friends
Quick note...been very busy these days with the li'l one.
Mom had an unplanned C-section...she's in horrible pain and is sick about the scar and things related. She's doing better day by day. The baby's head was tilted and not in the canal and his heart-rate dropped with contractions...my wife wouldn't dialate past 8 centimeters. The baby is healthy and awesome. He weighed 8lbs 5oz
Do you believe in signs?
Our son was born April 4th, 2004
My little Clarkie was born on 04-04-04...not kidding.
I swear I thought about Clark and the Clarkies and the significance of the #4...it was cute and awesome and A little thing I will cherish and mention as he grows up.
Talk about a Little Clark Democrat to be! I can only hope there will be a Dem candidate like Wes in his long Democratic future.
I miss you guys...I'll post a pic soon.
My infant says Kerry/Clark 04-04-04!
Ranier's growing Clark Army

No comments:

Blog Archive