Thursday, April 01, 2004

Ranier's April's fools post - waiting news on his baby

(#281) (Rated 5.00/2)

by RANIER ARMY (tracer9400@msn.com) on 04/01/2004 02:43:45 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Reply

DO NOT SCROLL PAST MY WORDS
Stop
I thought you could just stop here and hang out with me
stay...hold on, whatchya doin?
don't you dare...
HEY!
Stop scrolling
I see you
KNOCK IT OFF
Stop stop stop
Hey
stop right here for a sec...hang out, chill out, overdoer
WOAH CAMEL!
I know you get dizzy sometimes with the words going by so fast
PULL OVER SPEEDER
the
words
go
by
so
fast
just take a breather and cool it...
HEY!
...no, I don't have anything to say
that doesn't mean you have to blow me off!
STOP
don't go
no baby yet...the bologna pony doesn't even work...
Stop
too...fast
stopscrolling
can't breath..
almost gone...
thanks a lot scroller
how rude of you
no respect
see how you are
ouch, I get it, show your true colors then
HEY! why do you have to speed up?
what did i do
not cool
these words are lost forever
do you know how much I put into this?
bloweroffer
you should be ashamed
but im your friend
fine buttface, im not interesting enough right now
there you go again, hiding, not even caring
OH, LIKE YOURRR POSTS ARE ALWAYS PERFECT...
absolute bs, you went too fast
not funny
choking, need air
last words
cant breath
bye light of day
reaching out to get a handle
that's a nice shirt you have on today
off to eternal darkness
good bye oh lovely blog light
air
look behind you
your shoes are untied
made you look
fight against the dying of the light
no no no dont please dont allow me to pass
STOP! NOW!
is not wasted blog space
eeeeeeek
gaspingdeaththrow
buckfush/chuckfeney 04

No comments:

Blog Archive