Wednesday, April 07, 2004

[new] (#267) (No rating)

by cate (cate at forclark dot com) on 04/07/2004 01:59:20 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

T
Completely agree on your post. To tell you the truth, as a long-time political junkie I find I am much more interested in the latest slew of books and TV appearances by Clarke, Clark and John Dean, not mention great C-Span coverage of 9/11 commision and other sundry committee hearings. No where in my current viewings and reading do I hear John Kerry's voice or plan. No where!!
I do not think there is a media blackout on Kerry. I just don't think the man is responding to news of the day.
Where IS his plan to deal with Iraq? In light of the obvious flaws in Bush competency to deal with homeland security and islamic extremists, what will John  Kerry do differently? I think Kerry is missing a great opportunity to show some vision and change minds.

No comments:

Blog Archive