Monday, June 28, 2004

(#61) (Rated 5.00/2)

by Donna Z (donna_zen at yahoo dot com) on 06/28/2004 09:39:09 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

I was wondering about MM decision to leave Clark's name out of the film; and I do think he made a concious decision to do so. I agree with his call. After the firestorm his comment caused for Wes, I would imagine that MM would not want the General dragged into anything else.
What happened to Moore, as happened to me and I suspect many other on this board, is that while he may have started out thinking that it would be a cool strategic move to claim four stars for the Democrats, he too ended up amazed and enthralled with Wes Clark. Moore talked privately with Wes, in addition, he traveled with him; ah_to be a fly on the wall. MM's penchent for provocative view points meeting up with Clark's percise dry humor must have been a thing of beauty.

No comments:

Blog Archive