Tuesday, June 15, 2004

[new] (#84) (Rated 5.00/2)

by Donna Z on 06/15/2004 10:27:05 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

Yes, yes, yes.
Thank you for your perspective TC; I knew there had to be an explanation for this ridiculous process that I am watching.
* The Edwards's blatant manipulation of this process should have been nipped a month ago, with a polite precursory review of his records, and a thanks but no thanks to two Senators named John on the ticket.
Kerry knows that Edwards has no leadership skills and no experience on the world stage.
Promise Edwards a cabinet position (Sec. of Commerce is perfect) get him off your back, and get down to the business of acting like a leader.
I don't know how Kerry can now bow out of the Edwards's thing with any grace at all. I have never seen such a flawed process of selecting a VP.
* Kerry has been drawn along by the tidal press rather than taken control. I am worried that you are correct. That McCain thing is a fine example of what directionless process this has been. No one seems to believe me on this blog, but I tell you truly, Kerry actually did approach McCain last summer. This was a serious proposal not a PR stunt.
For someone who promised that the people being vetted would be treated with dignity and privacy, I must say I am shocked.
TC please take care, we can only control our own minds.

No comments:

Blog Archive