Monday, November 10, 2003

More on Clark's blog:
50. Let me add one point to the already excellent response you already got.
The general's plan more than all others puts the emphasis on preventive care (that responsibility thingy she was talking about).
Is she trully a nurse? I hope I won't need her ministrations. I'm sorry, but when I hear Republicans talking about "responsibility" I always hear: "fend for yourself, you beggar! I got mine, scram".
In other words, did you notice they always mean OTHER PEOPLE's RESPONSIBILITY? Never their own.
Whenever something goes wrong in their life is "because affirmative action took my job" or "Clinton led me to believe that crime pays" or"France didn't let us have our war the way we wanted it, so now we'll rejoyce in them dying from the heat wave"

No comments:

Blog Archive