Wednesday, November 26, 2003

On Cris's blog:
General Clark is going hot! Best Of Blogs? · Add to my Hotlist
By cris [Add to my Buddy List]
Posted to cris's weblog (Firsthand Accounts) on Mon Nov 24th, 2003 at 06:05:08 PM EST
I know my boss!  If you read my Nov 17th entry; you'll find that I said that General Clark has his "war face on!"  General Clark has a battle rhythm plan.  You have seen the preliminary opening phase of the ground offensive. 

 It's going to get interesting people!  The boss is mission focused.  The face I saw tonight is the same face when Admiral Ellis, Commander in Chief of Allied Forces Southern Europe reported to his boss, The Supreme Allied Commander, Europe, General Clark "Missiles are launched!"   

Sir, your former military staff salute you this evening!  Eight cruise missiles down range!

Cris Hernandez, Chief Warrant Officer (Ret) Former Personal Security Officer to the Supreme Allied Commander, Europe   
http://cris.forclark.com/story/2003/11/24/1858/5262

No comments:

Blog Archive