Sunday, January 26, 2003

Responding to the DNC Solicitation of Renewal


To whom it may concern


There will be no renewal of membership to the DNC from me.
There will be no more donations, no more volunteering, no more
"e-captain" from me. There will be no vote for whatever "fresh face" you
designated to lose to Bush in 2004. I saw this in Florida in 2002 - I
was dumb enough to send McBride money after you sabotaged Janet Reno.
By forcing Al Gore out of the race, you are legitimizing the
impostor in the White House. By eliminating the stolen election as an
issue you are giving away my voting rights (no right of yours) and
aiding and abetting future fraud (do I need to remind you that the GOP
eliminated exit polling and had Diebold counting votes for them?)
After the GOP stole my voting rights in 2000, you are cancelling
my right to vote in the primaries by pushing out the frontrunner.
I will not vote for anyone who endorsed Bush's fascistic war or
civil rights supression. I will write in Al Gore's name in the primaries
and the moneys earmarked for you is going to draftgore.com for obvious
reasons.
I have enclosed a check for 1 cent to make sure this letter will be
opened.


Sincerely,

Leah Faerstein

No comments:

Blog Archive