Wednesday, July 07, 2004

(#107) (Rated 5.00/1)

by julianyc (julianyc at forclark dot com) on 07/07/2004 03:07:56 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

How is that against the two Johns. I'm sorry, but they are real assholes over there. Edwards is VP. Hooray for them, they won. Now don't you think they would want to reach out to people like Clarkies or people whose number one issue is Security. It's like they are doing everthing possible so that we don't vote for them. If it wasn't for Wes putting so much hard work into getting Kerry elected I think I would just stay home (I live in NY and my vote doesn't really count). What is wrong with your question? You would think that the campaign would be interested in what we think concerning the place he is deemed the weakest!


(#106) (Rated 5.00/1)

by Anonymous on 07/07/2004 03:07:55 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

OMG  I hope we're not heading into another administration of "all criticism & dissent verboten"...I hope that's not what they mean by "optimism".  So tired of things being called names that have nothing to do with their meanings for PR & political purposes.  We need to stop manipulating the language this way---so Orwellian!  They've already managed to make me cringe whenever I hear "freedom" because they've hijacked it to connote every unsavory manipulation from war to oppression.  ugh
ms in la

No comments:

Blog Archive