Tuesday, July 06, 2004

[new] (#316) (No rating)

by Anonymous on 07/06/2004 08:47:47 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

Cate,
For me it's not totally about Wes.  K just chose the LEAST qualified of all who were mentioned to be his VP, second in command.  How can he believe that should something happen to him that JE could step in and run the show.  I don't care who the cabinet is.  This scares me as badly as does the current administration.  I feel that as the campaign progresses, this will become abundantly clear to the voters and they will either support dubya or abstain all together.  This selection has done nothing to calm the fears of us concerned citizens.  Wes put his trust in K and K has used him for months.  Now this?  I know that Wes will continue to support him, but I don't think I can.  I feel this is an indication of future decisions and it reeks........

[new] (#6) (No rating)

by NapervilleClarkie (NapervilleClarkie at forclark dot com) on 07/06/2004 08:47:16 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Reply

        Looks like those crappy Bush signs about supporting our troops are going to keep multiplying in my neighborhood.  Our troops deserve better!  There is no way I can talk these republican people into a Kerry/Edwards sign, I don't  have the stomach to even try.  Three more marines have died.  I'm just so sad. This is the first time in a while that I have a huge fear of four more years.  It feels like a train wreak that can't be stopped.  I hope Wes can help my outlook.  I trust him but I fear he has been set up.  I hope Kerry will let him bring some foreign policy muscle to the democratic party somehow.  Or all is lost.

No comments:

Blog Archive