Wednesday, July 07, 2004

(#254) (Rated 5.00/1)

by Anonymous on 07/07/2004 10:39:41 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

"I was angry because I felt I both protective of Clark, feeling that he had been fooled also, and disappointed that he had either not known better or had been in on the plan. And yes, I do think this was the plan all along. We were all duped."
I agree that there was a plan and we were all duped. I pray Moore does a documentary exposing this whole slimy, manipulative process.
General Clark became involved in this process because of his passionate love for this country and for the men and women in uniform. They used this fact to their advantage. Clark is a brilliant man, but a man unschooled in the world of corrupt party politics. Therefore, no fault lies at the feet of General Clark.
I think many people are now aware that the political process in this country is seriously broken. We need a system that will give us great leaders who will put this country and its people first, not politicians who put their desire for power ahead of all else. Until this can be achieved, I really do fear for the future of our country.

No comments:

Blog Archive