Friday, July 09, 2004

(#287) (Rated 5.00/1)

by armymom (Armymom4Kerry@hotmail.com) on 07/09/2004 12:34:01 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Reply

I have a message for the self-righteous who are trying to tell me to drink the Kool-Aid: 
Bite me.  People in Iraq are trying to kill my son every single day.  I take that personally, and see no reason to be optimistic about a damned thing.  I will not shut up and go with the flow when the DNC and Presidential/VP nominees are trying to distort the truth, rewrite history, and/or divert attention from what is going on in Iraq.  I saw Kerry on tv making mamby-pamby statements about intelligence being inaccurate, but he STILL says he would have gone to war against Iraq, Saddam was a tyrant, a threat, would have gone about it different ways, yada, yada, yada. 
Kerry is trying to have his cake and eat it too.  I've heard other Senators come out and say that they would have never voted in favor of the IWR if the knew then, what they know now.  Kerry has not, and will not.  Neither will Edwards, even though 5 of the other Dems on the Intelligence Committee voted against the IWR - and Rockefeller, the ranking Dem member, who initially voted for the IWR said months ago that he was lied to, misled, and that his vote was a mistake.

No comments:

Blog Archive