Wednesday, July 07, 2004

(#250) (Rated 5.00/3)

by TOTALLY COMMITTED on 07/07/2004 10:35:21 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

"For those of you curious about Donna Z.  I am alarmed that she is contacting so many of us with a story that she says she wants "to keep under the radar". She is not a blogger here so I have concluded that she is just another troll-- a very clever one. Ignore."
Okay, that pretty much does it for me! I thought I said my good-byes rather nicely last night, but I'd think I'd rather go out this way...
joandarc, DonnaZ is INDEED a blogger here. And, a pretty "connected" one, too. What about her e-mail has you so worried? And WHY are you worried?
I would thank warn you that casting aspersions on ANY BLOGGER HERE by calling them a "Troll" because what they have written could make you or people you know look bad, feel bad, seem bad, WHATEVER is as bad as Bush enforcing FREE SPEECH ZONES at his protests. It's FASCIST. I don't appreciate it.
You are releatively new here, yourself. One might do well to ask where YOU came from and WHY you are here. But, none of us weree that impolite when you came in ans started posting like you owned the place.
So, I am asking you to APOLOGIZE for the aspersion to Donna's identity, and for identifying her as a troll. We Clarkies have put up with JUST ABOUT ENOUGH of this interference and bullshit to last a lifetime. Should no apology be forthcoming, I am asking all who read this to assume YOU ARE THE TROLL.
Man, I woke up ANGRY this morning, and this post has just put me over-the-top.
DONNA Z, you have mail! I think we need to get your story out there NOW! Seems there are people who don't LIKE WHAT IT HAD TO SAY.
-- TC
P.S. Now I AM outta here!
I'll miss you all. Remember what I said last night. You are a blessing to me!

No comments:

Blog Archive