Thursday, July 08, 2004

(#255) (Rated 5.00/1)

by C4Clark on 07/08/2004 10:31:02 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

I find particularly offensive posts like the following:
"Anyone meeting Senator Kerry personally, just take the opportunity to tell him that you are a Wes Clark supporter. He'll tell you how much he loves Wes Clark. He really does seem to respect him and the comments seem genuine. I personally felt that he and Wes seem to have an understanding. I don't think Wes ever wanted to be VP. I think there's something else in store for him and he is happy with it. Just personal opinions here."
CherylP in Minnesota
Since CherylP works for the Kerry campaign, I guess she thinks adding "just personal opinions here" will enable Camp Kerry to use this later to deflect any outrage from Clark supporters when this doesn't happen. That's like George Bush disclaiming responsibility for what was done to McCain in SC.
You are making it very difficult to even vote for your ticket, much less actively promote it.
Bec, RIGHT EFFING ON!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could give you 1000 5's for this post!
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Blog Archive