Thursday, July 08, 2004

(#18) (No rating)

by Anonymous on 07/08/2004 08:12:49 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Reply

Hi there. I just happened upon this site while reminiscing of February. The thing is, I can't set up a name. Any who, my names Dan, I'm 16, Kentuckian and I liked Clark. Odd that there are more people here than at Kucinich's, who's still running.

(#21) (Rated 5.00/1)

by Anonymous on 07/08/2004 08:18:34 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Reply

I just have to respond to previous thread comment by Vespa that if Wes Clark wants to make another run he needs to add to his domestic resume.  Why would a leader need a domestic resume if he doesn't need a national security resume? 
As if I wasn't sick enough with the VP choice, the "better hair" comment really did me in.  I for one, want something under the hair.
Again, Wes Clark (thank you) for allowing me to dream for a few months.

No comments:

Blog Archive