Wednesday, July 07, 2004

(#246) (Rated 5.00/1)

by John in Houston on 07/07/2004 10:31:24 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

KnightRider
I have a gnawing feeling in my gut that the process of selecting the whole ticket was over by....oh, say Christmas. Clark and all of us were used to get Dean out of the way. Then the lights went out. Now, here we are in July waking up in bed with a couple of...I love the term used upthread...party apparatchiks.

(#242) (Rated 5.00/3)

by Donna Z (donna_zen at yahoo dot com) on 07/07/2004 10:29:21 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

Goodmorning Joan. Nope not a troll...and in fact just a long time Clark supporter who is ready to move on. I came to General Clark because of a recommendation by a politically minded woman who worked for Wellstone, and she was correct.
Being on dial up and having just posted a happy post, I've not read everything. I gave some my views but will not continue. I am very anti-war, so watching the ticket take shape has given me no solace.
Time out.

No comments:

Blog Archive