Monday, March 29, 2004

(#184) (Rated 5.00/1)

by TOTALLY COMMITTED on 03/29/2004 05:24:44 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

Okay... now THAT I am prepared to agree with. I feel this way, too, to a certain extent.
But, "abandonment" is not something I would be willing to associate with The General -- ever. "Above and beyond the call of duty" is the only way I will ever think of him, NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES/CHOOSES TO DO/CHOOSES NOT TO DO with his future. I am forever in his debt for all he gave when we asked.
He is my "voice", and he spoke/speaks for me eloquently. I was BORN a CLARK DEMOCRAT. My whole political life was spent getting ready for him to arrive, as far as I'm concerned. Never before has a candidate spoken for me so perfectly -- issue for issue -- than Wes Clark.
Since I believe that there is NOBODY on this Blog who wants him to be on this ticket MORE than I do, I will go so far as to say this: If he were to come to us, and say "I feel I gave all I had to give. I need to go back to living a normal life now for my good and the good of my family. I have no interest in being VP." I would be disppointed (Okay, I would be crushed -- devastated, really...), but I know I would simply release him in every way to do as he felt with the rest of his life with all the love and respect I had in my heart. I KNOW I WOULD.
So, that having been said, WES CLARK FOR VP! -- Until OR unless he tells us differently.
In my heart he will always be the Greatest President of my Lifetime.

No comments:

Blog Archive