Thursday, March 18, 2004

Parent | Reply

kevin
I cannot deliver "dedicated support" to someone I am not dedicated to (can't fake orgasms either). I'll have to fight Bush a different way.
    I had this either /or conversation yesterday with a woman urging us all to join the State Dem party. My " depends on the ticket" nearly got her claws in my eyes.Mild mannered people scattered, waiting for fur to fly; "So, what , are you going to vote for Nader? " "Since when were we discussing voting? I want Bush out too, but I have to go where my passion is" "My passion is the democratic party" "Mine is no longer that" "How many campaigns did you work on? Just this one? I worked on 6" "I only worked on thi - because I believe in it" "But who the candidate is doesn't matter He lost, you move forward" "This is precisely why I won't join the state party - views like this - how can you even win like this?"
     In the end , the word "Moveon" saved my eyes from being gauged. The woman was at the party yesterday - my guess - for recruiting purposes only. Of course, how can one recruit when one is devod of passion? democratic party, my foot.

No comments:

Blog Archive