Friday, March 19, 2004

[new] (#159) (No rating)

by TOTALLY COMMITTED on 03/19/2004 10:39:11 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

rm: Don't know who you are or why you've showed up now, but Robbed Voter has built a WALL of credibility here on this Blog.
As a friend and admirer, I would ask you to take your hostility somewhere else. If she rated you a 1, suck it up and live with it or move on tow where you ususally post.
Thanks.
(#182) (Rated 2.50/8)

by Anonymous on 03/19/2004 11:00:04 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Reply

Robbed Voter does not like Edwards and continually attacks him and calls him Breck which I find disgusting.  The Democratic race for President is over and we all need to be United for beating Bush.  I also find in quite interesting that she has yet to say that she will support Kerry even though Clark has asked us too.  Moreover, I have to wonder what she would do if Kerry picked Edwards as his VP running mate even with Clark campaigning for the ticket and for beating Bush.  I also have to wonder if Robbed Voter said to Clark when she represented herself as a "leader" of this blog that she is undecided about voting for Kerry....I kinda  doubt it.
As for her wall of credibility...can someone explain to me how she has done this??  By posting emails that others have written?  By finding links to articles and posting them here?  By making statements such as Edwards wrote the Patriot Act that were not true?    Yes, she campaigned for Clark and did all that others did but what more did she do here??  I just find it laughable that some here think she has some sort of higher level of connection to Clark...

ew] (#184) (Rated 3.50/2)

by Kramer (Kramer at forclark dot com) on 03/19/2004 11:02:03 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

Get off your soapbox about Robbed.  If you have a problem with her, email her.  Geez!
(#187) (No rating)

by TOTALLY COMMITTED on 03/19/2004 11:05:06 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

I have to wonder why you and others who were original drafters are so UNconcerend about the debt that is owed.
Personally, I find it distressing that anyone who asked General Clark to run would be satisfied wit ha debt of even $5 left owed. This whole attitude of WELL, IF HE'S NOT WORRIED WHY SHOULD WE BE? is so irresponsible as to be childish. The General is a proud man, and an ADULT. What is he going to do, come to us and BEG for us to retire his debt? He wouldn't do that, nor should he HAVE TO for us to see our responsibility clearly and act on it.
Just my un-asked-for 2-cents-worth.

[new] (#191) (No rating)

by Kramer (Kramer at forclark dot com) on 03/19/2004 11:07:06 AM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

I don't like Edwards either, and I post remarks about that dislike all the time.
It's called "Freedom of Speech", and Robbed, and I, and everyone, has a right to criticize these public figures.
I've called him worse than Breck.  I find 'Chuckie' more fitting.

No comments:

Blog Archive