Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Well. I'd been skipping over reading the article in the New York Times with a title about Dean and his letters to his constituents, his continuing to fund-raise and his continuing an organization for good government.

But, my Search on "Wesley AND Clark" in the NYT got me into it only to find that our dear, brilliant General Wes is praised for being first out on his appeal to his loyal supporters (US!) for funds for Kerry, AND the article goes on...

Here are the quotes for the uplift:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Quotes from New York Times 03/17/04. For educational discussion only and not for commerical use:

"The Kerry campaign is pushing hard to raise money over the Internet and has brought in about $11.5 million in the last two weeks. While Bill Clinton, the former president, and a cast of other Democratic recognizables began a drive Tuesday to raise $10 million for Mr. Kerry in the next 10 days, General Clark has already been soliciting.

"Even though my campaign has ended, the campaign for America's future continues on," he told supporters in an e-mail March 9. "I've asked my supporters to join me in standing up for the man I believe will bring change to this country."

Three days later, he indicated that he, like Dr. Dean, may not be out of politics.

"Stay tuned for coming news about my future plans," he wrote.

No comments:

Blog Archive