Wednesday, February 25, 2004

(#112) (Rated 5.00/1)

by KayCeSF on 02/25/2004 09:24:23 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

-Tto both of you, there is something amazing about him that I cannot explain, but was felt by others besides myself.  He has an energy when you are around him.  Now don't laugh, but I truly believe he is a messenger of some kind.  There are those, in our lives, and in the past, that are here for special reasons.  He is a superior person.  But anyway, yes, I talked with him three times.  I have my photo with him.  WE are both laughing, his eyes are closed (darn it) and I have a fever blister on my bottom lip (darn it), but I will always treasure that photo!  But what I want to tell you, is that everywhere he went in NH and here in NM, people couldn't wait to at least be near him.  His body guard (you've seen him in many photos), had to literally stand between him and the people coming up, and he would shake hands from the sides of this guy.  He always looked EVERYONE in the eye, and he always said something to them quickly, to acknowledge them.  When I had my photo with him, he didn't just stand with me.  He pulled me close to him with his arm around me, and I have to tell you, I can't remember anything after that moment up to the time I walked away from him and sat down at the restaurant.  It was like I was in a silly fog.  I've had the opportunity, living in Santa Fe, to be around many VIPs and celebrities.  I have never felt like I did those three times with him.  Viva Clark! 

No comments:

Blog Archive