Monday, February 23, 2004

Push poll



I, and several other Clarkies that I have spoken to here in Richmond, VA were telephoned and polled.
I don't remember the polling agency's name, just that it had 'tax' in the title.

Most of the questions were distastful to me, but a few stand out...

Q: Does it bother you that your taxes are going to go up by 500 Million dollars?
A: No.

Q: Do you consider yourself Pro-Life?
A: No (I'm pro-death, ... jeez)

As far as I could tell, it was a robo-call of some kind... I don't think there was
a human on the other side of the phone. I could be wrong, I didn't try to argue with him.

Caller id did give me a phone number though.

Cc Advertising Biz
Herndon, VA 20151
703-488-9800

According to an entry in this blog: http://jimvb.home.mindspring.com/blogger.html

This company has been used by Virginia Delegate Kirk Cox,
and Senator Steve Martin in recent weeks.

What an obnoxius way to spread talking points below the press radar...

No comments:

Blog Archive