Thursday, February 26, 2004

)

by Vicky (Vicky at forclark dot com) on 02/26/2004 04:49:55 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

I don't have a lot of faith in the Democratic Party AT THE PRESENT MOMENT. And as much as I want a win in November, I figure it's a toss-up. But I know the General's performance history. He became respected and reknowned for taking on incompetent, lackadaisical units and building them into the finest performing units of their class/type. Now, I don't expect he's going to be taking over control of the Democratic Party. But I do think he is going to be very influential. He's paying his dues now, which the Democrats seem to expect and require (unlike Republicans would, as has been noted). I sincerely do believe they are going to begin paying more and more attention to him, listening to him, and incorporating his ideas (look how the party and the candidates have already done that in just six months!! - even when it is unconscious, they begin to absorb his ideas almost by osmosis!).
GENERAL CLARK WILL BE AN INSTRUMENTAL FORCE IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND HE WILL LEAD CHANGE, REFORM, AND REINVORGORATION OF THE PARTY.
That's my take, anyway!

No comments:

Blog Archive