Wednesday, February 25, 2004

(#17) (Rated 5.00/4)

by KayCeSF on 02/25/2004 08:09:03 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Parent | Reply

Thank you Robbed for posting the Georgia Peach's message!  I guess we all fear that we are traitors if we step out and work/vote for Kerry.  It is hard!  I'm really having a very hard time with all the campaigners here in SFe.  No one wants to start campaigning for Kerry.  I guess I need to give them some time.  I am trying to set up a meeting on Monday to talk with everyone, so we can take the grand leap to a Kerry Meetup the following Thursday. 
Also ... did you watch Hardball with McCain tonight?  He and Chris have decided that it will be very hard for Kerry to not consider Edwards for the VP, ... and interestingly, they said that he may be afraid to go further than Super Tuesday with his campaign, because if he doesn't show well in the remaining Southern states, then it would be hard for him to prove himself worthy of the VP, so he may step out after STuesday.  I am just tired of hearing everyone talk about Edwards as though he IS worthy of the VP!  Has everyone (media) forgotten that he's only won one state? 

No comments:

Blog Archive