Tuesday, February 17, 2004

[new] (#143) (No rating)

by Cat M on 02/17/2004 02:04:20 PM EST

Rate this: - 1 2 3 4 5 + | Reply

After peeking in at all the various' candidates blogs, I noticed one consensus issue--
all the blogs had negative remarks about Terry McAuliffe. I think he needs to resign. I saw a recent poll that indicated over 75% of democrats were unhappy with the primary process.
Democrats just don't seem to trust him, in my opinion. I don't like how things have been handled. I can't believe we have no process for excluding candidates who poll at less than 2% nationally from the debates. I like Dennis Kucinich and I think Sharpton is a hoot, but having to give equal share to candidates who can't reach 2% after 12 primaries limits our ability to make a real choice between viable candidates. It's frustrating.

No comments:

Blog Archive