Monday, February 23, 2004

Being a "Wes Clark Democrat" means is that I'm not a DNC Democrat,
because I am not any longer. I left the Party after the 2000
Election, and only came back to vote for Wes. I will remain a "Wes
Clark Democrat" because he says that the Democratic Party is the
Party he supports, but will keep his name IN FRONT of the Party so
they will be reminded that were it not for WES CLARK, I WOULD NOT BE
IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. I will proudly wear that title to further
remind them that even though they were so ungrateful and treated him
with such contempt, he endorsed their candidate and asked his
supporters to do the same. I say that even if you are not a Democrat,
you can still be a "Wes Clark Democrat" because THAT is the furthest
thing from being a DNC Democrat that you can be!

Just a thought, and an opinion.


No comments:

Blog Archive