Wednesday, February 25, 2004

by ksenija (kscatlvr2001@yahoo.com)

If there's anything I've consistently heard about Kerry, it's that thing about little kids.  I don't see that about him, either, but I think I'd like to.
The only time I've seen him interact with kids was way back in December when CSPAN followed Kerry around at one of those house parties in New Hampshire.  A couple of elementary students cornered him and asked him questions about different things important to them.  One of them asked him about the Harry Potter books, and he declined to say anything about them.  I mean, not even admitting if he'd read them or not.  I realized at that point what a total politician he is.
Actually, ever since I saw that, I'd wondered what Gen. Clark's answer would be to the same question, and then I finally caught that VH1 special where they followed the candidates around and asked them pop culture questions.  One of the questions was naming the author of the HP books.  Gen. Clark said he didn't know, but he'd read the books.  SCORE!
So I think I'd like to see John Kerry with more kids.  They ask the best questions!

No comments:

Blog Archive