Monday, February 16, 2004

Leah
You are definitely a jewel in the Clark Crown. This whole group is in my opinion. I am convinced that together we could be a political force to be reckoned with. I have been thinking about this for days now and I have a plan but I'm very hesitant to present it especially since the General hasn't let us know how we can best serve him in the political arena. Would you be a willing ear to listen to what I want to present to the group. I would really appreciate an opinion from someone who has been with the group so long and who I believe would be honest with me. Please don't feel obligated or bad about saying no. I'm kind of worried about the reactions I will get if my idea only sounds good in my own head. I want to present it to Susan A but someone else seeing it first might save me some embarrasment. 
 
Thanks for listening
Maria

No comments:

Blog Archive