Monday, February 16, 2004

Since I have received a number of private emails today from people who have indicated they no
longer wish to be a part of Gen. Clark's efforts
and will not support Kerry I will repeat the instructions
on how to unsubscribe from this group:
 
KerryNational-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
 
I hope those who plan to support Bush, Nader, or stay home will reconsider at some point between
now and the general election in November.
 
Rob

turned a few hours later into this:


Since there have been so many complaints I have changed the name of the group back to Clark2004. The focus will now be as a social group for people who were involved in the Clark campaign.

If there are any Clark supporters who do wish to support John Kerry I have set up a separate group. To subscribe:

KerryNational-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kerrynational

Rob

 

No comments:

Blog Archive