Friday, February 27, 2004

(#53) (Rated 5.00/1)

by Robbedvoter (Robbedvoter at forclark dot com) on 02/27/2004 04:00:12 PM EST

Parent | Reply

kevin
I spend more time on CCN than you and anyone present here now. Look at the morning posts - it's just me updating the blog.
    I worked hard in putting together a list where bloggers would feel welcome if CCN finished. It proved handy during the blackout. A lot of DU Clarkies who had switched to kerry avatars, came to our list and got their pride back and are now kicking ass on DU. We privided a fighting back spirit, proud atmosphere when others were giving up. That's what people like there. We fundraise and have action files there. Good things.
My invitation was not to entice you away from here - why would I? I am here. I don't understand the hostility. It wasn't an ego thing, just as Kbacon's wasn't.(he got needlessly insulted and attacked here as well) Why are there always people here ready to attack those who, in true Clark spirit create communities? Why the bile? Why are you feel threatened?
believe me: no blogger will be abducted to yahoo or Clarktopia and signed against their will and prohibited from coming here.
Sheesh! You'd think choice would be a good thing...
Imagine the panic you'll go in when I'll announce that someone is writing a book on Clark...How dare they!

No comments:

Blog Archive